Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Wittmer Mike Wittmer is offline

Default Macro/Forms Question

I have created a Word 2007 letter template. When the template is launched,
I would like to have the user be prompted to enter the recipient's business
name. The [BizName] references thoughout the form are replaced with the
user input. I would also like the same process to occur for [Date] and
[Supervisor] fields.

Can someone point me to a tutorial or give me some quick tips on how to
accomplish this?

I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Mike,

It would be a pretty simple userform. You can get a start on it yourself
from this link:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm then follow the How to create a
UserForm link in paragraph 1.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Mike Wittmer wrote:
I have created a Word 2007 letter template. When the template is
launched, I would like to have the user be prompted to enter the
recipient's business name. The [BizName] references thoughout the
form are replaced with the user input. I would also like the same
process to occur for [Date] and [Supervisor] fields.

Can someone point me to a tutorial or give me some quick tips on how
to accomplish this?

I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Forms question [email protected] New Users 1 May 23rd 06 05:04 PM
Forms question JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 1st 05 12:31 AM
Forms Question Anita Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 05 06:40 PM
Forms Question Ray Batig New Users 1 October 7th 05 04:59 AM
Forms - another question Tywardreath Microsoft Word Help 2 January 27th 05 01:11 AM