Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bt123 bt123 is offline

Default How do I create a check box in Word 2007?

In Word 2003 I was able to create a check box list that could be filled out
electronically. Is this a feature in Word 2007 and if so, where do I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The feature is still there. Like many things, though, the access to it
has moved.

First, if you don't have the Developer tab showing in the Ribbon, go
to Office button Word Options and check the box for "Show Developer
tab in the Ribbon".

On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click the Legacy Tools
button (the fourth one in the second row). The check box form field
button is the second item in the menu. You'll also need the Protect
Document button, near the right end of the Developer tab.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman