Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phil9843 Phil9843 is offline

Default Difficulty opening new Word Document

Hi I am new to this game and when I attempt to open Word 2003 from Destop I
note ist is very slow and takes a while to open

Does anyone lse have this problem and is there a fix for it

Thank you
--
PH

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phil9843 Phil9843 is offline

Hello Susan

Thank you very much for your suggestions - I will study and try them and we
ill se if this helps the problem

Thanks again and very best regards
--
PH

"Phil9843" wrote in message
Hi I am new to this game and when I attempt to open Word 2003 from Destop

note ist is very slow and takes a while to open

Does anyone lse have this problem and is there a fix for it

Thank you
--
PH

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Someday I'm going to figure out how it is that people see "Suzanne" and
write "Susan," but I guess it's not the most pressing word/Word problem that
people have here. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Phil9843" wrote in message
Hi I am new to this game and when I attempt to open Word 2003 from

Destop
note ist is very slow and takes a while to open

Does anyone lse have this problem and is there a fix for it

Thank you
--
PH

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

no i agree with u

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Someday I'm going to figure out how it is that people see "Suzanne" and
write "Susan," but I guess it's not the most pressing word/Word problem
that
people have here. g

so
all may benefit.

"Phil9843" wrote in message
Hi I am new to this game and when I attempt to open Word 2003 from

Destop
note ist is very slow and takes a while to open

Does anyone lse have this problem and is there a fix for it

Thank you
--
PH

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Old editing truism. People see what they expect to see.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Someday I'm going to figure out how it is that people see "Suzanne" and
write "Susan,"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I can remember the -anne, it't the z that gets me hung up. I just need to
think of Suzanne Somers. You two are about the same height, right? ;-)

I need to work on Milly next. It's Milly, not Millie.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~