SImoncl70

Default How do I fix "Document not Registered cannot link to other docume.

I am running Word 97 on a win95 machine, I have reinstalled Word but when I
open I get the following message "This document could not be registered it
will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document"

Any ideas anyone?

The only KB article I could find on this subject (for Word 95) suggested
reregistering Word (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm), but this error
message is also one symptom of the Blaster worm; see