MTlyn

Default creating a macro

I am trying to create a macro..... warning... I have never done it before
I would like to make a macro named "alt J" which would tell my cursor to
go-to a question mark (?) in my text. So, by pressing Alt J my cursor would
automatically go to the next ? that is in my document. I created a macro
like this in Wordperfect and used it for years... but I am unfamiliar with
how to make one in Word.
Anne Troy

This is an easily recordable one. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm
Start recording.
Ctrl+F, then type a ? and hit Find next.
Once found, hit Cancel.
Stop Recording.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"MTlyn" wrote in message
I am trying to create a macro..... warning... I have never done it before

I would like to make a macro named "alt J" which would tell my cursor to
go-to a question mark (?) in my text. So, by pressing Alt J my cursor
would
automatically go to the next ? that is in my document. I created a macro
like this in Wordperfect and used it for years... but I am unfamiliar with
how to make one in Word.

Ted Zieglar

Open Word, press F1 and read the section entitled: Create a macro.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

Creating a macro dk Page Layout 10 November 17th 05 04:36 PM
Creating A Macro To Create Address Labels Jerry Slocombe Mailmerge 9 July 11th 05 09:58 PM
Creating a macro that updates table fields Gail Microsoft Word Help 1 April 28th 05 11:56 PM
Suppressing AutoClose Macro when Creating TOC Spanning Multiple Do Barb R. Tables 2 March 30th 05 03:27 PM
need help creating macro to auto print Vaughn Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 06:28 PM