Jordan0061

Default how do you get a word count on microsoft office OneNote 2003?

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Jordan

OneNote has no native word count function, but you can use the MS Word word
count function by copying and pasting..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Jordan0061" wrote in message
news

Jay Freedman

You might get a different answer if you post in the correct newsgroup,
which is microsoft.public.onenote.

I'm not a frequent or expert user of OneNote, but as far as I'm aware
there is no word count feature in that program. That's probably
because it wasn't considered an important function for a program
that's designed for taking notes.

You could copy the text to Word and use the word count feature there.
(If you're using the ink feature, make sure you convert it to text
before you copy it.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman