Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Tracked Changes Removed remove formating

Hello all,

I get a lot of word docs from legal firms, and what they do is
remove all Tracked Change information before they send the document to
me, the problem is the formatting from track changes stays "Blue Double
Underline for inserts" "Red Line Strike Through for deletes" I can't
hit Accept all changes and remove the above formatting because the
document will say "There is no Track Change information.

Is there a macro to remove the formatting for inserts and delete the
red strike through?

Thank you in advance,

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It's possible they have used a third-party markup add-in rather than Track
Changes. My understanding is that this type of markup is much more difficult
to remove.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all,

I get a lot of word docs from legal firms, and what they do is
remove all Tracked Change information before they send the document to
me, the problem is the formatting from track changes stays "Blue Double
Underline for inserts" "Red Line Strike Through for deletes" I can't
hit Accept all changes and remove the above formatting because the
document will say "There is no Track Change information.

Is there a macro to remove the formatting for inserts and delete the
red strike through?

Thank you in advance,

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

hmmm so there is no way in a macro to remove the dubble underline and
change the color from blue to black in text and to delete text that is
red and strikethrough?

Been looking through objects in the macro editor that has the above
properties so I could try to bang out a macro, but I have never even
played with Word 2003 macros ever in my life. =)

..