Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W.[_2_] B.W.[_2_] is offline

Default Border color

When using Word to create a border around text and using Page Border and Art
border. Is it possible to change the colour of the Art border. I have a
feeling is isn't possible.

TIA

B.W.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Correct. The Border Art comprises graphics. However, the page borders are
not: they can be changed using the Format, Borders & Shading dialog.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"B.W." wrote in message
When using Word to create a border around text and using Page Border and
Art border. Is it possible to change the colour of the Art border. I
have a feeling is isn't possible.

TIA

B.W.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Thank you both for your answers. Yes it was the Art border I was referring
to, I can now pass that information on to the friend who asked me. Many
thanks.

B.W.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Since Border Art is available *only* for page borders, and given the
phrasing of the OP's question, I suspect it was only the Border Art he/she
was asking about.

so
all may benefit.