Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Default OT calling Terry Farrell

Trying to follow your earlier advice re Spybot (in the thread about
unauthorised emailing) and have a simple question. Can I reach you on
another appropriate ng?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Alan

Not really. But you are welcome to email me. Make it a simple one to the msn
address and then I'll send you another email address that will be quicker
and won't get any attachments blocked.

Terry

fax with calling card Fax New Users 1 August 22nd 06 08:39 PM
Calling a sub with argument in VBA Pyth007 Microsoft Word Help 0 July 22nd 05 08:29 PM
Calling all Wizards! stephanie Microsoft Word Help 6 June 2nd 05 07:26 AM
Calling out comments Opinicus Microsoft Word Help 4 February 24th 05 04:40 PM
How do I send a fax using a calling card? mocha4me2 Mailmerge 1 February 10th 05 06:21 AM