Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
VJ VJ is offline

Default web site for good examples of a resume

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Too bad you forgot to fill in your list - but I guess you didn't because
that wouldn't be within the content of this group.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

This group is for discussion and questions re the actual operation of the
word processing program known as Word.

JoAnn is one of many who solves technical problems for us every day. She's
got a smart top end. I know nothing about the other end, nor is it relevant!

Try Google for your problem.