Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dee Dee is offline

Default Undo editing?

I can't find the "UNDO" editing button in WORD 2007 that I had in XP. Is
there one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yes, it's on the Quick Access Toolbar (in the upper left corner, next
to the Office button).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:57:08 -0800, Dee
wrote:

I can't find the "UNDO" editing button in WORD 2007 that I had in XP. Is
there one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I checked the option to move the QAT below the ribbon because it has the
commands I want to use the most and it is definitely more visible and easier
to click below than above.

Terry Farrell