Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mariana Mariana is offline

Default why can't I see the labels with the addresses?

I selected the label type and then followed the wizard and selected the
contacts from my address book by clicking on the ones I wanted to put in
labels. When I am done, all I see is the grid with the labels but they are
empty. What am I missing here? Thanks!!
Mariana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See where what you have done differs from
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm