Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marygrace~

Default Need header with new page settings?

I set new page margins, changing the default settings. Now, the headers and
footers don't come up and the top and bottom margins start at the very top of
the page. Does anyone know how to get the margins to show where I want them
to without having to go to the view headers/footers each time?

Thanks,

Marygrace~

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marygrace~

Thank you so much Suzanne! It worked PERFECTLY!!!! And it was sooo easy.
Thank you again!

Marygrace~

header margins...help! tyectk Tables 8 November 8th 05 04:26 PM
Header Moves to next page..I want it to stop. Roberta Microsoft Word Help 2 August 19th 05 09:46 PM
Preventing deletion of header Jag Man Microsoft Word Help 10 August 11th 05 09:14 PM
page header on first page and sections from copied document Amedee Van Gasse New Users 4 June 13th 05 10:14 AM
page header on first page and sections from copied document Amedee Van Gasse Microsoft Word Help 1 June 8th 05 12:44 PM