Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Smenj

Default Format/page layout change on different computers

I've got a problem with my text and image layout changing when I transfer a
doc from my desktop to my laptop. Everything appears to be the same - page
setup, margins, formatting, indents and spacing, fonts, printer setup etc.
Yet for some reason the documents have different line lengths. For example
the first line on the desktop will read "This building was erected along the
line of Hadrians Wall, and therefore the cellar might have ", whereas on the
laptop the same line reads "This building was erected along the line of
Hadrians Wall, and therefore". What on earth is going on? and how do I stop
it?

Cheers

Ben