Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
phantom phyler

Default How do I make the 2nd page margins different from the 1st page?

I want to know how to make 2nd page margins different form 1st page margins
since the 1st page is letterhead and the 2nd page is plain.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"phantom phyler" wrote:

I want to know how to make 2nd page margins different form 1st page margins
since the 1st page is letterhead and the 2nd page is plain.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

Sue's article is the definitive answer to letterhead templates. A simple
way to change the margins from one page to another in any Word document,
letterhead or otherwise, is to insert a section break (Insert, Break,
Section, Continuous) on the last page where you want your margin setting to
be before it is to change. if your document is a letter, this would
probably mean page 1

"phantom phyler" phantom wrote in message
I want to know how to make 2nd page margins different form 1st page margins
since the 1st page is letterhead and the 2nd page is plain.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Actually, what you want is a Next Page section break to change the margins,
but since this was a question about letterhead Suzanne's article is perfect
as it tells you how to set up the second page.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP