Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff[_2_] Jeff[_2_] is offline

Default MLA Works cited page in Word 2007?

Hi,

I have to do a paper and the person I am reporting to wants it in MLA
format.
My question is, they want a works cited page in MLA format but I can't
figure out how to do it in Word 2007.
In the references tab, it allows me to set up MLA however, works cited only
shows up at the end of the document, not it's own separate page.

I did download the Works cited MLA format template, but it adds it at the
end of the document also and I need a separate Works cited page.

Jeff