J Coil

Default why does the page jump around while I'm typing?

When typing in a word document the page keeps jumping up and down. I've
tried different views but the behavior is the same.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SiBDb2ls?=,

When typing in a word document the page keeps jumping up and down. I've
tried different views but the behavior is the same.

You unfortunately neglect to mention which version of Word you're using,
which makes it difficult for us to guess what might be the problem. It
would also help to know in which VIEW you are.

But, in a general sort of way, it could be a problem with the graphics card
driver. Try installing the newest update from the manufacturer's website.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org