Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Peter Cullen

Default How do I make {page} show as a number on my document?

My printer keeps printing {page} even when i change the field code, any ideas ?

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Toggle field codes with ALT+F9

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Mokiye wrote:
My page numbers are showing up as {page} on my documents and when I
insert a table of contents, it comes in as {TOC o/h/z/u}. How to I
change it back to the normal formatting? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print | uncheck the "Field
codes" box | OK. And you did enter the {} braces with Ctrl+F9
instead of typing them, right?