Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default DVD Case Booklet

I'm trying to make a booklet that will fit inside a DVD Case and have
concluded that the folded size of the book needs to be 4.5"x7". I have my
document set up for booklet printing, but it doesn't seem to react very well
when I set the page size to 7"x9" and print the document. Unfortunatly, when
I set the page size for 8.5"x11" the gap between the pages is too wide.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly

Hi

There are several DVD templates available at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. Maybe try one of
those.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

" wrote in
message ...
I'm trying to make a booklet that will fit inside a DVD Case and have
concluded that the folded size of the book needs to be 4.5"x7". I have my
document set up for booklet printing, but it doesn't seem to react very
well
when I set the page size to 7"x9" and print the document. Unfortunatly,
when
I set the page size for 8.5"x11" the gap between the pages is too wide.

Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A lot of templates for the slip sheet that goes on the outside of the case,
and for standard CD jewel cases, but not for DVD booklets that go inside the
booklet.

"Shauna Kelly" wrote:

Hi

There are several DVD templates available at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx. Maybe try one of
those.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

" wrote in
message ...
I'm trying to make a booklet that will fit inside a DVD Case and have
concluded that the folded size of the book needs to be 4.5"x7". I have my
document set up for booklet printing, but it doesn't seem to react very
well
when I set the page size to 7"x9" and print the document. Unfortunatly,
when
I set the page size for 8.5"x11" the gap between the pages is too wide.

Any suggestions?

Convert numeric value into english word RKS Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 05 07:33 PM
Word Field Formatting Victor Lazlo Mailmerge 2 July 28th 05 10:15 AM
CardText Field Switch JoyceA Mailmerge 2 June 18th 05 11:05 AM
Method for displaying dollar amount as written on bank check samandmonty Microsoft Word Help 5 May 11th 05 10:54 PM
How do I turn dollar amounts into words? Theresa Wright New Users 5 January 25th 05 10:28 AM