Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ldyhwkd Ldyhwkd is offline

Default Dropdown for Inside Address in letter headers

I am working to create a company letter template. I want each office to be
able to choose their office from a drop down box in the header and have it
update with the full address, phone, fax, etc. for the appropriate office. I
have seen this done before so I know it's possible, but don't seem to be able
to make it work. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Dropdown for Inside Address in letter headers Ldyhwkd Microsoft Word Help 2 February 25th 10 12:39 AM
Word 2007 Mailings Envelope Address dropdown list Frank C Microsoft Word Help 6 February 5th 09 04:12 PM
No autotext in headers and footers dropdown list Treeline Sue Page Layout 1 May 12th 08 10:34 PM
Inside Address Style? Freddy New Users 1 January 31st 07 12:23 AM
How do I set defaults for envelope inside address Moss's Boss Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 11:36 PM