Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jcolosi

Default Removing "Comment[]: " prefix on every comment.

I've seen some questions about the initials in the Comment prefix. I'd like
to remove the Comment prefix entirely. It makes sense if you mix changes
with comments, but if you have a document full of comments the "Comment [xyz
5]:" header is just rediculously redundant. I just want a doc full of nice
balloon text comments, no numbers or initials or prefix of any kind.

Can I turn that stuff off?