Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
xeebsta xeebsta is offline

Default Formatting the last row of a table that goes onto another page

I want a line to appear under the last row on each page of a multi-page table
- but I don't want lines throughout the rest of the table. And naturally I
want it formatted differently to the very last line of the table. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Am using Word 2000
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The main problem is that the exact formatting of a Word document is
highly dependent on the printer driver installed.

Therefore, I would recommend the following: Finish editing the document
(so that you know where the page breaks occur). Then manually add the
desired border for the last row of each page. Print the document or, if
it is to be electronically distributed, save as PDF to avoid any
reformatting at the recipient's end.

See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"xeebsta" wrote in message
I want a line to appear under the last row on each page of a

multi-page table
- but I don't want lines throughout the rest of the table. And

naturally I
want it formatted differently to the very last line of the table. Any

ideas?
Thanks!

Am using Word 2000

suggestion: place page number formatting as a tab in page setup Lagger Page Layout 2 December 13th 05 04:49 AM
Line and Page Break Paragraph formatting not working in table. bookmike Tables 2 August 20th 05 12:46 AM
Formatting a Table mattie Tables 3 July 13th 05 10:55 PM
table of contents and page number formatting no1impt Microsoft Word Help 3 February 22nd 05 06:53 PM
Pasting web page into Word table loses page formatting. Jeff T. Tables 1 November 1st 04 10:11 PM