Buleted Numbering

Default Bullets numbers are in a different language

Somehow the bulleted numbers appear in Persian language! How do I revert to
English numbers? This is in Word 2003 documents
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QnVsZXRlZCBOdW1iZXJpbmc=?=,

Somehow the bulleted numbers appear in Persian language! How do I revert to
English numbers? This is in Word 2003 documents

Version of Word? And, this may sound silly, but... How do you know the numbers
are Persion? Obviously, you know Persian, so... have you ever installed or
activated the Persian language on your system? Persian keyboard? copied/pasted
from a Persion-language website?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Buleted Numbering

Yes my Iranian friend confirmed it for me. No I did not install any persian
or other languages on my PC. However I even reinstalled the Office Std 2003,
it still did not clear the error. I tried the language reset to US English,
and also to default settings in Paragrah formatting. So I am puzzled? An
example 1,2,3, appear in Persian, on my page, however when I pasted it
reverts to English???
1. This is a Test
2. I am fine
3. How are You?
a. This is an Indent
i. Further indent
1. Back to Persian
2. ?????

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?QnVsZXRlZCBOdW1iZXJpbmc=?=,

Somehow the bulleted numbers appear in Persian language! How do I revert to
English numbers? This is in Word 2003 documents

Version of Word? And, this may sound silly, but... How do you know the numbers
are Persion? Obviously, you know Persian, so... have you ever installed or
activated the Persian language on your system? Persian keyboard? copied/pasted
from a Persion-language website?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org