Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MBH7189 MBH7189 is offline

Default The EULA continues to show up everytime I open Microsoft Word.

I recently got Microsoft Office 2003 and, even after activation, the EULA
opens every time I open Word. I run Windows Vista, so this may be the issue,
but I'm just trying to find a way to stop this annoyance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

You must accept the Office End User License Agreement every time that you start
an Office program
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"MBH7189" wrote in message
I recently got Microsoft Office 2003 and, even after activation, the EULA
opens every time I open Word. I run Windows Vista, so this may be the issue,
but I'm just trying to find a way to stop this annoyance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sarah sarah is offline

This happens to me too but it never happened when I had Windows Vista - is
there any way to cure it?

"MBH7189" wrote:

I recently got Microsoft Office 2003 and, even after activation, the EULA
opens every time I open Word. I run Windows Vista, so this may be the issue,
but I'm just trying to find a way to stop this annoyance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Did you read the previous post?

--