Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gary Crim Gary Crim is offline

Default Table of Authorities

I have been using various versions of Word for 15 years but have not
used the Table of Authorities feature. I have generated my Table of
Authorities using a third-party program, a program that is no longer
supported. I am looking for an article that explains the ins-and-outs of
the Table of Authorities feature. Particularly I am interested in how to
set up the fields so that I can copy from on document to another with
minimal adjustments and that I can add discussion of a case to an
earlier part of the brief without creating problems.

Gary Crim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
abs abs is offline

Gary,

I'm not sure what version you're using, but the chapter on Complex Legal
Documents in Word 2003 Legal User's Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en has been very helpful to my office.

"Gary Crim" wrote:

I have been using various versions of Word for 15 years but have not
used the Table of Authorities feature. I have generated my Table of
Authorities using a third-party program, a program that is no longer
supported. I am looking for an article that explains the ins-and-outs of
the Table of Authorities feature. Particularly I am interested in how to
set up the fields so that I can copy from on document to another with
minimal adjustments and that I can add discussion of a case to an
earlier part of the brief without creating problems.

Gary Crim

Table of Authorities Gary Crim New Users 1 February 22nd 07 03:43 AM
Table of Authorities J Ellis Microsoft Word Help 0 March 13th 06 01:39 PM
Table of Authorities Carolee Microsoft Word Help 0 February 23rd 06 11:00 PM
Table of Authorities J Ellis Tables 0 February 8th 06 07:17 PM
Table of authorities and table of contents in same document? Trish Microsoft Word Help 1 November 2nd 05 05:27 PM