Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wurley Wurley is offline

Default creating a word document

I wish to create a remittance advice not on word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are looking for a template, try www.google.com.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wurley" wrote in message
I wish to create a remittance advice not on word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

So why are you asking in a newsgroup for Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Wurley" wrote in message
I wish to create a remittance advice not on word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I interpreted "not on word" to mean "I couldn't find one among Word's
built-in templates." :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Wurley" wrote in message
I wish to create a remittance advice not on word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - I think someone needs to learn how to better phrase his
question. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Wurley" wrote in message
I wish to create a remittance advice not on word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That could be but I've misplaced the serial cable to connect ir to my
computer. Gotta get me one of those new self-cleaning wireless ones. I think
Suzanne has one of them. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Or you need to download the most recent updates for your crystal ball.
:-)