Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yobaby Yobaby is offline

Default Insert Comment feature -Mac and PC compatible?

I work remotely as an editor, and my client wants me to insert queries as
comments in Word. The trouble is, she can't see the comments. I am working on
a PC and she is working on a Mac. I save the documents with the "View Markup"
option selected, and she views the edits in the same way. She just can't see
the comments. Can anyone suggest a fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Shouldn't be a problem, but would help to know what version of Mac Word.
Assuming Office X or 2004, have her go to Word Preferences - Track Changes
and tick the box for "Use balloons to display changes". If that doesn't
correct it have her post complete details to the:

microsoft.public.mac.office.word

newsgroup for a more in-depth look

HTH |:)
Bob Jones