Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David of IC David of IC is offline

Default Page Set Up

Word 2003....
How do I get the page set up to be the same each time I open it?
Dave of IC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Default button in File | Page Setup to save the desired settings
in the attached template (for blank documents, this is the Normal template).
For more on changing the defaults in Word, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"David of IC" wrote in message
Word 2003....
How do I get the page set up to be the same each time I open it?
Dave of IC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kaja Kaja is offline

give us more information. What parameters do you wish to set? I would
imagine after you type the whole document select it go to file then page
setup and set the information. Also could do format paragraph to set
parameters
Best regards,
Kaja