Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kang kang is offline

Default how to make the page number start on a other file?

how to make the page number start on a other file?
the previous file can vary the page number.
thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can't - unless you combine the files.

kang wrote:
how to make the page number start on a other file?
the previous file can vary the page number.
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can use a macro. See the following article (whose main purpose is to
explain how to build a TOC for multiple documents, but it also sets the page
numbering across those documents):

Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP