Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gene Gus Conn Gene Gus Conn is offline

Default Convert Word 2007 to HTML

How do I convert a 2007 Word document to HTML? I want the HTML page to look
exactly as the Word document does. I used to be able to do it with earlier
versions of Word but can't find the procedure in 2007. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

The same way you did with older versions - File - Save As

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Gene Gus Conn" wrote in message
How do I convert a 2007 Word document to HTML? I want the HTML page to
look exactly as the Word document does. I used to be able to do it with
earlier versions of Word but can't find the procedure in 2007. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat[_2_] Pat[_2_] is offline

Is the HTML the same (messy) as with older versions?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote...
The same way you did with older versions - File - Save As

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Gene Gus Conn" wrote in message
How do I convert a 2007 Word document to HTML? I want the HTML page to
look exactly as the Word document does. I used to be able to do it with
earlier versions of Word but can't find the procedure in 2007. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gene Gus Conn Gene Gus Conn is offline

Thanks, JoAnn. I found that. I was hoping there was another way that would
convert it to display like it does in Word. Oh, well. I just copied it to
notepad and took it from there.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
The same way you did with older versions - File - Save As

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Gene Gus Conn" wrote in message
How do I convert a 2007 Word document to HTML? I want the HTML page to
look exactly as the Word document does. I used to be able to do it with
earlier versions of Word but can't find the procedure in 2007. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't use Word for HTML - it's too ugly so I can only assume that it
hasn't gotten any better.

--

"Pat" wrote in message
Is the HTML the same (messy) as with older versions?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote...
The same way you did with older versions - File - Save As

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Gene Gus Conn" wrote in message
How do I convert a 2007 Word document to HTML? I want the HTML page to
look exactly as the Word document does. I used to be able to do it with
earlier versions of Word but can't find the procedure in 2007. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Filtered produces much cleaner HTML than non-filtered. But, neither seems to
be acceptable to most "professionals" who need HTML.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible