Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Different resolution shows

I am using Word 2002. I have two versions of a one page A4 newsletter.
When I attach these to an email one opens up at 61% and the other at 100%.
Even when I go back and change the resolution to 100% and re-save it still
opens at 61%. (The 61% is what I changed it to previously to try and view
the page at actual size). I am viewing them both in Print Layout. As I did
not create the original newsletter I am wondering if this has been
originally saved or created a different way to the new version which is
showing at the lesser magnification.
Any way I can fix this please?

TIA

B.W.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Please excuse previous post, I think I have worked it out. I needed to
actually change something in the newsletter first then re-save at 100%, this
looks like it has worked.

Thanks anyway

B.W.