Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mjklick mjklick is offline

Default Watermark multipage document

When I print only part of the watermark text appears on each page.

For example:

page 1: S M L
page 2: A P E
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:01:01 -0700, mjklick
wrote:

When I print only part of the watermark text appears on each page.

For example:

page 1: S M L
page 2: A P E

Are you by any chance related to Terri, who posted nearly the same question an
hour and a half before you? Just scroll down the list a bit to the post titled
"Watermark".

Answer: In the Watermark dialog, uncheck the option "Semitransparent".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman