Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maquachera maquachera is offline

Default how do i unlock my modification

I can't type on my word documents, and i dont know why, at the bottom of the
screen it says, this modification is not allowed because the document is
locked, how do I get it unlocked?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawrence owo lawrence owo is offline

i need help

"maquachera" wrote:

I can't type on my word documents, and i dont know why, at the bottom of the
screen it says, this modification is not allowed because the document is
locked, how do I get it unlocked?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this happens with any document in Word, you probably have to activate
your application. If you have an expired trial version, it's time to buy a
full version.

On the other hand, if this happens with a specific document, it might be
protected, or you are trying do delete a selection which includes a content
control whose properties specify that the control can't be deleted.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"lawrence owo" lawrence wrote in message
i need help