Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
faxylady faxylady is offline

Default Converting Word document to JPG or PDF

How do you convert a Word document to JPG or PDF? I have a Word document in
the form of business cards that needs to be sent online to a governmental
agency. They want this document to be in JPG or PDF format to be attached
from my hard drive. I did not see either of these options when I clicked
'save as.' How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That's because it's only available as an add-in for Word 2007. If you're
using any other version, you need Acrobat (not the free Reader) or a similar
application.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"faxylady" wrote in message
How do you convert a Word document to JPG or PDF? I have a Word document
in
the form of business cards that needs to be sent online to a governmental
agency. They want this document to be in JPG or PDF format to be attached
from my hard drive. I did not see either of these options when I clicked
'save as.' How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The trial version of SnagIt 8 (www.techsmith.com) will do this for you (in
either format) by 'printing' the document to the SnagIt driver. You may even
like the application enough to buy it.

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM