John57Davis

Default Problems with Global Template normal.dot it is always open and af.

I have OfficeXP and I continuly get a box that flashs up saying you have
normal.dot Global Template already open. When ever I open Word or Outlook
this pops up. How do I get it to stop. I have tried deleting Normal.dot but
it come right back.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Sm9objU3RGF2aXM=?=,

I have OfficeXP and I continuly get a box that flashs up saying you have
normal.dot Global Template already open. When ever I open Word or Outlook
this pops up. How do I get it to stop. I have tried deleting Normal.dot but
it come right back.

Search you system for the file Normal.dot. How many do you come up with? Is
one of them in the Starup folder? If it is, remove it from that folder and see
if the problem goes away.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org