Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LisaMN LisaMN is offline

Default Label mail merge-last address repeats onto next sheet

I am working on a mail merge for labels, and am finding that the last address
on each sheet repeats onto the first label on the next sheet. I'm really
frustrated and haven't been able to find any troubleshooting on this.
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

That is certainly the first time that I have heard of that problem. Usually
people complain about missing some addresses because that have a Next
Record field after the last merge field on each label when it should be
before the first mergefield on each label EXCEPT for the first label on the
sheet.

I think that only way to investigate your problem will be for your to send
me a copy of the mail merge main document. Remove the obvious from my email
address to do that.

--
Regards,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LisaMN" wrote in message
I am working on a mail merge for labels, and am finding that the last
address
on each sheet repeats onto the first label on the next sheet. I'm really
frustrated and haven't been able to find any troubleshooting on this.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Hi Lisa,

It is with the obvious removed from it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LisaMN" wrote in message
I am working on a mail merge for labels, and am finding that the last
address
on each sheet repeats onto the first label on the next sheet. I'm
really
frustrated and haven't been able to find any troubleshooting on this.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I suspect that you have no completed the merge and you are viewing a preview
of the merge source document - see