Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TerryC

Default Merge gets lost ...?

Hi all,

Word 2002 SP3
Win 2k SP4

I am doing a large merge with a tab delimited text file as a data source.
80,000 records.

I merge the first 6000 records to the printer without a problem.
I attempt to merge the next 6000 records and after 1800 records the merge
document starts to scroll through all records several times to merge each
additional record (this means a minute or two per record). Any suggestions on
what might be causing this and how to overcome the problem would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Terry