Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TomTerrific321

Default Printing more than 999 copies

Although Word allows you to enter a large number (e.g .1500) into the number
of copies field, it always prints 999 copies. Does anyone know a way around
this? I currently use Word 2003, but have had the same problem in previous
versions.

Thanks.
--
TomTerrific321
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

My way would be to take the file to my favorite print shop and let them
print it on their equipment.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TomTerrific321" wrote in message
Although Word allows you to enter a large number (e.g .1500) into the
number
of copies field, it always prints 999 copies. Does anyone know a way
around
this? I currently use Word 2003, but have had the same problem in
previous
versions.

Thanks.
--
TomTerrific321

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Check your printer manual, as I suspect that this is a limitation set by the
printer. I would also agree with JoAnn that for a large print run, a print
shop would seem the more practical and cost effective option.