Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tech Geek Tech Geek is offline

Default Table cut off in Word 2007

We are trying to print out a very important document in word 2007. When we
click on print preview it is cut off from the left side. When we close the
print preview the form is normal, but when we print the form out it is cut
off.

What could be the problem?
Note: The table is a template.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bo Bo is offline

How close to the edge of the page is your table? It's possible you've
extended it beyond the usable print area for your printer.

If you have Microsoft XPS Document Writer or Adobe PDF (if you have the full
version of Acrobat) available as printers, select one and then retry the
Print Preview. If you can then see all of the table in the preview, your
solution is to bring in the margins of your table to within the printable
area for your physical printer.

Cheers
--
BO Haynes
MOS Word Expert 2003

"Tech Geek" wrote:

We are trying to print out a very important document in word 2007. When we
click on print preview it is cut off from the left side. When we close the
print preview the form is normal, but when we print the form out it is cut
off.

What could be the problem?
Note: The table is a template.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tech Geek[_2_] Tech Geek[_2_] is offline

The margins are correct. We sent the form to another computer and it is not
being cut off, but in my computer it is. In regards to the margins, on the
right side it displays the table correctly. The right margins are just fine,
but the left side of the table disappears.