Default Does anyone know how to insert pull-down menus into a MS Word doc.

I've tried every resource that I can get my hands on, to no avail. Thanks in
advance for any information you can provide!
Carol

It sounds as if you want to create a form. Try using the Form toolbar and it
will allow you to create drop-down boxes. I hope this is helpful to you.