Steve

Default printing form letters & envelopes

I am fairly new to word. I regularly need to print form letters and
envelopes from information from Access. When I go to print I haven't been
able to print the letters or envelopes. It makes me do them one at a time.
I have Office 2002. This has to be simple to resolve, but I am stuck.
--
Steve
Doug Robbins

It sounds like you are not actually executing the merge. Activate the
mailmerge toolbar by selection Toolbars from the view menu and use the third
button from the right hand end of the toolbar to execute the merge to the
printer or the fourth button from the right if you want to execute it to a
new document.

You will be better off to have a separate Envelope type mailmerge
maindocument that uses the same data source to produce the envelopes.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP