Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD

Default Unwanted small dotted border line in print layout

I just got Office 2003. When I was first "playing around" with word, I must
have hit something that activated some kind borders in print layout (not
normal layout). The "borders" are noticable around the borders of the page
and the "borders" (and they look like a very small dotted line) of the
headers and footers and between the text and the footnote separater and the
separater and the footnote text.

Anyway, what did I do? How do I turn it off?

Thanks.

JD