Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mikey Mikey is offline

Default Watermark option is missing

In Word 2003 I have no watermark option at all. I've installed it on two
seperate PC's (XP and Vista) with the same results. Both were updated to the
latest updates after install.

FormatBackground only shows the color chart, More colors..., Filleffect...
options.
I use print layout view. Can't find any option that would shut this off.

Can anyone help?