Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
help unlocking program[_2_] help unlocking program[_2_] is offline

Default program locked

not only are my documents locked, but my program is as well. I have tried to
go to help and activate proram and nothing happens. I have a legit version
and the password. I have tried to remove the program and re-boot it but
still nothing. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Assuming that you are not using an expired trial version, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP