Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MJH MJH is offline

Default Embeded Excel Object

I have word file with an embeded excel worksheet, the default size shows only
9 or 10 rows, how can I increase the number of rows the object displays?
When I increase the height with mouse or with (FormatObjectSize) the object
just gets bigger (fonts, data, etc) it does not display more information?

Please help, thank you.

MJH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Try double-clicking the sheet object, then stretching the object window.
Click outside the object when done. If that doesn't do it be sure to specify
version of Word & other details if you post back.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"mjh" wrote in message
I have word file with an embeded excel worksheet, the default size shows
only
9 or 10 rows, how can I increase the number of rows the object displays?
When I increase the height with mouse or with (FormatObjectSize) the
object
just gets bigger (fonts, data, etc) it does not display more information?

Please help, thank you.

MJH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MJH MJH is offline

Thanks Bob, I orginally created the document in Word for Mac 2004, when I
double-clicked the object a separate excel window opens which allows to you
edit/make changes however can't change the amount of data that's viewed in
Word.

I open that same file in Word 2003 (Win XP) and what you suggested did work.

Thanks

MJH

"mjh" wrote in message
I have word file with an embeded excel worksheet, the default size shows
only
9 or 10 rows, how can I increase the number of rows the object displays?
When I increase the height with mouse or with (FormatObjectSize) the
object
just gets bigger (fonts, data, etc) it does not display more information?

Please help, thank you.

MJH

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Unfortunately, OLE isn't implemented as fully in the Mac versions of Office
as it is in the PC versions.

If you need to do something similar in Mac Word it's a matter of modifying
the object, copying it, then pasting it back in place of the original...
essentially creating a new object which incorporates the changes.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones