Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smallback Smallback is offline

Default Importing and Exporting custom dictionary in Word 2007

I installed the Office 2007 Beta over an older 2003 version, and the
dictionary came along nicely. But when I installed the 2007 on another
machine, the dictionary didn't come along of course. When I tried to copy it
from the older installation to the new computer, I couldn't get it to work.
Is there a way to "import" and make an old dictionary to work, or do I have
to install 2003 with norwegian spelling and then reinstall office 2007 Beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Is there a way to "import" and make an old dictionary to work, or do I
have
to install 2003 with norwegian spelling and then reinstall office 2007 Beta?

Yep. Actually, you only need to install the Norwegian proofing tools
from Office 2003 (custom install). Then install Office 2007 afterwards.
You need to remove 2007 before running the 2003 setup.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net