tennisnut

Default Default View of has text at very top of page...

When starting Word or creating new document from Normal.dot, the page layout
view has the cursor at the top of the page.
I can correct this by doing View | Headers & Footers, then the cursor is
where I expect to see it (1.25 from Top and Left)
Tried deleting Normal.dot and allowing it to re-create itself.
Tried replacing Normal.dot with blank document. Still no results.
Any advice is appreciated.
--
Thank you!