Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teacher Teacher is offline

Default View the full page by default

When I open a new document in Word, my cursor is sitting at the top of
the page, but without the top margin showing. After I click on
ViewHeader/Footer, then close the Header/Footer, I can see the whole
page, but I have to do this each time I open a new document.

When the program was new, this did not happen. I've tried running Help
Repair but it did not fix it. Any ideas or suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teacher Teacher is offline

wrote:

When I open a new document in Word, my cursor is sitting at the top of
the page, but without the top margin showing. After I click on
ViewHeader/Footer, then close the Header/Footer, I can see the whole
page, but I have to do this each time I open a new document.

When the program was new, this did not happen. I've tried running Help
Repair but it did not fix it. Any ideas or suggestions?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thank you, you've solved a problem that's been bugging me for months!