Peter

Default Wrapping

Hello

Word 2002.

I would like to wrap the text around a picture that only take s half the
width of the page.

What do I have to do, please?

Thank you very much

Luc

Peter,
Normally when you insert a picture there should be a toolbar that appears
automatically (if there is none rightclick your picture, choose show drawing
toolbar). On that toolbar there is a button that looks like a little black
dog click on it and choose the appropriate wrapping style.
Luc
"Peter" schreef in bericht
Hello

Word 2002.

I would like to wrap the text around a picture that only take s half the
width of the page.

What do I have to do, please?

Thank you very much

Peter

Thanks Luc

There is no 'black dog' but I have now managed to do it through
Format/Picture/Layout/etc

But now I can't put the usual caption under the picture which should be an
option under Format Picture.

Can you help?

Thanks

Peter

"Luc" escreveu na mensagem
Peter,
Normally when you insert a picture there should be a toolbar that appears
automatically (if there is none rightclick your picture, choose show
drawing toolbar). On that toolbar there is a button that looks like a
little black dog click on it and choose the appropriate wrapping style.
Luc
"Peter" schreef in bericht
Hello

Word 2002.

I would like to wrap the text around a picture that only take s half the
width of the page.

What do I have to do, please?

Thank you very much

Luc

Peter,
It looks like a little dog to me, it's the fourth button from the right
(Word 2003) on the toolbar, but off course you can access the menu if you
want to perform the task.
As to the caption it all depends on what you mean by the usual caption.
Normally you insert the caption using Insert - reference - caption.
Luc
"Peter" schreef in bericht