Daviedvd31

Default document prints blank

Can someone please help me, only recently this problem has started. I used to
open a saved document for printing and had no problems what so ever. Now when
I open the saved document and select print it prints a blank page and no
text. If I create a new document and send for printing it prints no problem
at all. If I then save that document and open it later for printing it again
prints blank.

Please can someone help
Many thanks

fred1bloggs

Thanks David
I am pursuing that course of action but without much hope.
I had the same problem with the same machine but with W2K and a different
version of word installed. judging by the number of posts and info on the web
i am not the only one having this problem.
But thanks for your help and i have obtained with difficulty a driver from
HP, its funny how their suggestion was to use the XP generic driver.
Will let you know how i get on.
regards fred

"Daviedvd31" wrote:

Can someone please help me, only recently this problem has started. I used to
open a saved document for printing and had no problems what so ever. Now when
I open the saved document and select print it prints a blank page and no
text. If I create a new document and send for printing it prints no problem
at all. If I then save that document and open it later for printing it again
prints blank.

Please can someone help
Many thanks

how do I remove a page from a word 2000 document e.g. last blank p docpete Microsoft Word Help 8 May 19th 08 09:48 PM
Document prints wrong size, locally Dynamo Microsoft Word Help 1 June 8th 05 05:20 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Blank document Samjg Microsoft Word Help 3 March 12th 05 03:49 PM
I have a 2 page document. in the collate mode the 2nd page prints. Linda Microsoft Word Help 0 November 30th 04 07:03 PM